• Overall responsibility for the EU channel partner strategy and planning.
• Recruit, develop and train committed channel partners to generate new business in key verticals and markets.
• Establish Polymatica as a valued partner for software providers with whom we can achieve synergies in creating joint solutions for their exciting clients
• Establish Polymatica as the premier GPU based analytics partner, demonstrated by a measurable joint pipeline with the initial focus on OEM partners (Nvidia, Intel, AMD & IBM).
• Work closely with sales, marketing and business development leadership to align go ¬to market (GTM) activities in specific industries and territories.
• Work with Polymatica partners to develop and tactically execute GTM plans which will include lead generation activities, sales motions, training/education and development of joint offerings.
• Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with the Polymatica strategy.
• Ability to make a notable impact within your first 90 days at Polymatica, focusing on building a strong pipeline of Channel relationships that ultimately result in driving significant revenue.
• Carry a revenue quota and MBOs.
• Fluency in German is preferable.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the following areas: Alliances, Business Development, Channel and/or Direct Sales, of which a minimum of 3 years must be working in channel development and sales.
• Demonstrated ability to intelligently recruit and develop capable, committed and scalable partners.
• Ability to create thoughtful and compelling business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
• Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner stakeholders including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
• Demonstrated ability to build significant revenue streams with channel partners.
• Strong understanding of the Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics market space (preferably with Machine Learning, Hadoop and IoT knowledge).
• Ability to negotiate in tough situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present to all levels of management.
• Strong enterprise sales background.
• High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
• Excellent planning and time management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or other significant business experience; MBA from top school preferred.
Please, send your CVs to email@example.com