• Pipeline creation / Lead Generation.
• BANT qualifying inbound leads, passing to field sales via appointment setting or introduction.
• Outbound prospecting.
• Facilitating evaluation and POC requests.
• Working with Channel manager to on-board new partners.
• Target partner acquisition and recruitment.
• Assistance with deal registration opportunity activities.
• Assisted channel campaigns – for example targeted call out days.
• Lead to partner assignment.
• Contact prospects and partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, social media (LinkedIn) and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
• Collaborate with marketing and sales on status of calling efforts and success of qualified lead to appropriate sales executives.
• Ensure handoffs to sales and/or marketing are successful, and exceed customer’s satisfaction.
• Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional.
• Managing calling status in CRM and taking responsibility of data accuracy in our database.
• Work in collaboration with Sales Managers within your assigned territory.
• Achieve set sales goals and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Provide any necessary reports with regards to sales performance, activities, forecasting and bookings
• Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective and existing customers.
• Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years Sales or sales support and enjoy working in a team environment.
• An understanding of BI, Data Analytics, Big Data preferable.
• Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
• BSC/BA in a technical or business discipline is preferred.
• Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, SFA tools, and MS Office tools.
Please, send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org